I came across this great video by Vanessa Lau on how to grow your Instagram account If you only had 15 minutes a day to do it in.
Gives you realistic solutions to grow a following if you’ve only 15 minutes a day.
Here’s a summary:
Repurpose old content try to schedule single liners by picking single sentences from your content.
Repurpose IG Reels (Instagram Reels) save a blank version of that reel so you can repurpose simply by changing the text.
Engagement – Top 3 groups to spend your time engaging with.
- People who may be interested in your niche but don’t follow you.
- Choose an hashtag that you know your ideal client might be using in their posts. Say you choose a hostage relating to girl box, then find the tag and choose recent (not top) to make sure that person is online or that the post was recent and not a few days ago. Picking 5 to leave a meaningfull comment on
2. Own followers
Pick 5 people who follow you and leave a meaningful message on their most recent post.
3. Look for 5 Industry Leaders from the below
- Your Competitors
- People who have a similar following base
- Anyone who has followers you want
Then leave a comment on their top posts.
The goal is for their followers to see your post to increase visibility. Can rotate between these 3 groups each day for posting.