A couple of years ago I think now…
Our usual weekend thing was to order a takeaway from the local chippy.
I ordered my usual which at that time was a chicken shish kabab.
And it was delicious.
The next morning, however, I woke and felt bad, I got bad stomach pains, feeling sick and diarrhoea.
I called the docs and got a callback.
(at that time, it was easy to get a same-day callback, not so now though)
After describing my symptoms and telling the doc which chippy I ordered from, she advised I had food poisoning…
apparently, that chippy we ordered from was under investigation for other cases of food poisoning…
(Just my bloody luck!)
I have to admit my memory is a bit sketchy on the exact details like I said it was a few years ago.
And from what I can remember that chippy got taken over by new owners.
A few months past and I all but forgotten about the incident that is until I got a letter through the post.
I was invited to participate in a survey, it seemed I’d got some rare or unusual type of food poisoning and they wanted to learn more about my experience.
I couldn’t believe it…
I showed the letter to my wife, and she thought it was bloody hilarious.
Needless to say, I didn’t order from that chippy again.
Have a great day.
P.S. If you’re sick of the results of your affiliate marketing.
Then you may be interested in Ben Fletcher’s Affiliate Marketing on Crack…
If you want to know:
- How one freak affiliate sale on Xmas Eve for $56.78 led to over $36,450 in additional commissions (not typical but CAN, DOES and WILL happen again for someone – many times over)
- Why something Ben calls the “Bleeding Neck” changed the way Ben sells affiliate products for life (this changed the game for Ben)
- The 3 Niches that have made Ben the most commissions hands down.
- (These niches have an irrational desire to spend money – hands over fist!)
- How Ben builds highly responsive Affiliate email lists for FREE (so simple, he’s embarrassed)
- And more!!
Then check out “Affiliate Marketing On Crack” from a Six-figure Affiliate.