Q: Why can’t Michael J Fox draw a perfect circle freehand?
A: Because no human can draw a perfect circle freehand.
Ok, maybe not the funniest joke I’ve told.
But you know what?
There’s a marketing lesson hidden within that joke.
(And is one of the things that stop a lot of people from seeing any success online.)
There are many quotes on perfectionism and one I like is:
“Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.
Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make a far happier and productive person”
- David. M. Burns
One thing to think about if you feel everything must be perfect before you get it out there…
It’s far easier to make a decision right than to make the right decision.
Perfection is what stops most people from moving forward.
Many people suffer from perfection syndrome – they have something they’re working on maybe a product, lead magnet, etc. and it’s not quite ready to be released.
(I’ve even suffered from this.)
It either needs more tweaking or there’s something not quite right with it and what do you think happens?
They never end up releasing that product because it isn’t quite right. Or it’s put on hold while they start working on something else that comes along…
…I’ve been there!
If you want an easier way to make money online than creating your products look at the P.S. below
P.S. FINAL EMAIL
If you’re looking to replace time-for-money activities with reliable income streams that are:
1) Evergreen – long-lasting, typically months into years
2) Passive – minimal ongoing maintenance once set up
Then you may want to take a look at Evergreen Passive Income With Affiliate Marketing.
A Free book by Rob Cornish that’s full of great information…
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll discover inside your copy:
- Skip years of setbacks and false starts with a two-part productivity system to get more results in less time – Page 8
- The “$100K Long Weekend” and what the gurus NEVER tell you about such results – but you’ll discover in this book – Page 12
- How to harness inspiration for success using the “Back to the Future Principle” – Page 15
- The #1 fastest and most powerful way to build credibility and trust (even if you’re starting with nothing and lack expertise) – Page 18
- Why __ __ must become your #1 priority for building a side-income or salary-replacing income – Page 19
- And more!